High achieving Ph.D. students have an admirable opportunity to study in the US. The Queensland University of Technology offers Fulbright scholarships for the candidates.
The program is open to the brilliant Australian or a New Zealand postdoctoral candidate, who wants to do a research project in any subject in the US.
As one of Australia’s leading universities, the Queensland University of Technology is recognized through rankings and our dedication to learning. It offers undergraduate & postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas & certificates and higher degree research courses in different fields.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The university provides candidates opportunity of teaching career by completing education and curriculum studies. While studying at this university, claimants can gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australian or a New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. research in all disciplines
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, candidates must be a postgraduate student wanting to complete part of their Australian program in the US, seeking to complete a full US masters, postdoctoral candidates seeking to do research, professionals, associate or full professors. Applicants must have lived full-time in Australia for at least 2 years at the time they apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested applicants can apply for the studentship after receiving an offer to study a Ph.D. degree course at any US university. When you enroll in a Ph.D. course, you can apply for the grant through the given link: http://www.fulbright.com.au/index.php/australian-applicants
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to provide a personal statement and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a Ph.D. degree, then you need to have your bachelor and masters degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: All seekers are needed to provide evidence of their written and spoken English for the program.
The award will give either full or partial tuition/researcher fee, allowances, and a generous living stipend and return flights to the US.