Excited in applying for a research project in water sustainability and engineering? Take a look at the HDR Scholarship – Water tracer technologies – optimization of water management for mines at Deakin University.
This is a highly competitive award, open for the high performing Australian and international candidates to work on water sustainability and engineering projects with the research team.
Established in 1974, Deakin University has now three learning centers in the state of Victoria. It is Australia‘s fastest growing research universities, offers higher education’s digital frontier manifests in a number of exciting ways.
Why at Deakin University? The University offers students a borderless and opportunities to live the future in a new world. It helps students to prepare for the next exciting stage of their lives. Here candidates can get a range of interactive and engaging workshops.
Application Deadline: May 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. in water sustainability and engineering
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, Applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honors degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component and have a Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering, or related technical discipline.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To grab this wonderful opportunity, claimants are required to gain admission in the D. degree program at the university. After recognition as a Ph.D. student, candidates can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent by email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to attach the aptitude for written communication, evidence of their reporting/publications track record or written communication professional engineering experience, information on work placements and engineering roles with the form.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in a Ph.D. course, applicants need to meet the Deakin’s D. entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of minimum English language requirements for the program.
This bursary will be awarded worth up to $27,596 per annum available over 3 years of an Australian candidate and tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years of the international applicant.